4.05.2011

i have little in the way of explaining this

The video below was put together by the Horn of Justice for a class assignment for AP Government. It's been unearthed and uploaded to youtube. Though I am in the credits, I have very little screen time, I'm pretty sure I was being a good kid and visiting colleges when the majority of the filming took place. I remember coming up with the rough outline of the video with my friends and feeling quite proud of how it all came out. And now, 11 years later, I'm just amazed that we weren't all kicked out of school. There isn't anything I can write here that will do justice to what you're about to experience in the next fifteen minutes. Just um, watch, and I'm sorry, to everyone...but also, I still got small American birdhouses, if you're interested.

1 comment:

kevin21 said...

88pascher.com sac a main louis vuitton sac burberry sac chanel chaussures puma chaussures nike tee shirts louis vuitton chanel femmes tee shirts sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml sitemapproducts.xml